Top 20 “Best For Vets” Franchise – LINE-X – To Salute Military Servicemembers For Second Consecutive Year At Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
- 17-Year U.S. Army Veteran, Country Music Star and TV Host Craig Morgan to Appear in Two LINE-X TV Spots During ESPN Broadcast on December 23
- LINE-X Executives, Staff and Franchisees Include Several Armed Forces Veterans; LINE-X Social Media Fans Recognized Their Personal Military Heroes for Chance at VIP Game Experience
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Dec. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — LINE-X, a global leader in extreme performance protective coatings complemented with first-rate Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories, will honor United States military servicemembers and veterans at the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl for the second consecutive year. Hosted in Fort Worth, TX, the college football showdown will feature the Army West Point Black Knights and the San Diego State University Aztecs.
- Airing live on December 23 at 2:30 p.m. (CT) on ESPN, the broadcast will feature two TV spots from 17-year U.S. Army veteran, country music star and TV host Craig Morgan. As part of the LINE-X family, the prominent artist’s appearance is reflective of the brand’s priority in recognizing military personnel for their service.
LINE-X: A COMPANY RUN BY VETERANS WITH REAL SUPPORT FOR VETERANS.
LINE-X’s long-standing support for the armed forces and its veterans remains a high-priority for the company. With several senior executives having served in the armed forces, including President Dennis Weese – who is a former U.S. Army officer and a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point – the company has extended efforts in several ways to support the nation’s veterans and their success in life.
- LINE-X has been ranked the 16th Best Franchise for Veterans by Military Times for the quality of its veteran franchise program.
- Initiatives include philanthropy support to veteran’s organizations and special incentives through LINE-X’s Franchising Program for veterans to start their own businesses. There are more than 90 veteran-owned LINE-X franchises throughout the expanding network of more than 550 locations across 60 countries.
“We’re very excited to be able to partner with the Armed Forces Bowl for the second year in a row as a reflection of our unwavering support for current and former members of our Armed Forces,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “As a veteran myself, I’m incredibly proud to work at such a veteran-friendly company that supports and encourages veterans to start their own franchises, while backing organizations that support veterans once they’ve returned home. This incredible event is just another way that we’re able to celebrate our men and women in uniform. I’m also a West Point alumnus, so I may have a slight bias when it comes to the actual football game.”
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-20-best-for-vets-franchise–line-x–to-salute-military-servicemembers-for-second-consecutive-year-at-lockheed-martin-armed-forces-bowl-300571671.html