Spectrum Gaming Group Sponsors ‘The Future of Regulated Sports Gambling in New England’ Town Hall Event at the University of New Hampshire School of Law
CONCORD, N.H., March 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — As part of its longstanding participation in the discussion of gaming public policy, Spectrum Gaming Group is partnering with ICE North America and the Sports Lawyers Association to sponsor “The Future of Regulated Sports Gambling in New England”, a unique town hall event on March 20 produced by the University of New Hampshire School of Law’s Sports and Entertainment Law Institute and Sports Wagering and Integrity Program.
Complimentary registration for the half-day program is now open to the public at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-future-of-regulated-sports-gambling-in-new-england-tickets-58123981393
The forum will feature New England policymakers and industry stakeholders discussing the future of regulated sports betting and examining key policy issues. Program participants include legislators, gaming regulators, lottery officials and attorneys.
The program will feature the following topics:
- Envisioning the Role of Lotteries in Sports Betting
- The State of Play for New England
- Regulatory Models for Sports Wagering: The Future of Mobile Betting, Decoupling, Retail Betting Shops, Official Data, and League Royalties
In addition to moderators, the following speakers are confirmed to participate:
- Gerald Aubin, Director, Rhode Island Lottery
- Gayle Cameron, Commissioner, Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- Dean Megan Carpenter, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Senator Brendan Crighton, Massachusetts Senate
- Representative Daniel Cullinane, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Griffin Finan, Counsel of Government Affairs, DraftKings
- Mark Hichar, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Jacqui Krum, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Wynn Resorts
- Representative Timothy Lang, New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Kip Levin, President and Chief Operating Officer, FanDuel
- Michael McCann, Director of Sports and Entertainment Law, University of New Hampshire
- Charlie McIntyre, Executive Director, New Hampshire Lottery
- Justin Stempeck, Associate General Counsel, Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- Daniel Wallach, Founder, Wallach Legal, LLC.
- Joseph Weinert, Executive Vice President, Spectrum Gaming Group
There will be a cocktail reception and optional dinner to follow the event.
About Spectrum: Spectrum Gaming Group is a non-partisan consultancy that specializes in the economics, regulation, and policy of legalized gambling worldwide. We have provided independent research and professional services to public- and private-sector clients since 1993. We bring a wide industry perspective to every engagement, having worked in 38 US states and territories and in 47 countries on six continents.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spectrum-gaming-group-sponsors-the-future-of-regulated-sports-gambling-in-new-england-town-hall-event-at-the-university-of-new-hampshire-school-of-law-300807979.html
SOURCE Spectrum Gaming Group